We just released a new kernel to the pvetest repository. This one includes the long awaited stable OpenVZ patches for 2.6.32 and also support for KSM. Additionally, this kernel will also be used (more or less) for the upcoming 2.0 beta which is expected end of Q3.
Everybody is encouraged to test and give feedback before we move it to the stable repository (and name it Proxmox VE 1.9, also new ISO image).
– pve-kernel-2.6.32 (2.6.32-41)
- rebase on vzkernel-2.6.32-042stab036.1.src.rpm (new stable Openvz kernel branch), updates for drivers including e1000e to 1.5.1, ARECA RAID driver, megaraid_sas, bnx2, igb to 3.0.22, ixgbe to 3.3.9, drbd 8.3.10, …
– vzctl (3.0.28-1pve5)
- update to latest upstream
- set defaull template to debian-6.0-standard
- set CONFIGFILE=”pve.auto” in /etc/vz/vz.conf
- merge some fixes from upstream
– pve-manager (1.8-22)
- fix uptime display for 2.6.32 kernel with 1000HZ
- support newer vzctl versions.
- support ‘maxfiles’ backup option.
– pve-qemu-kvm (0.15.0-1)
- update to upstream 0.15.0
- use pxe roms from upstream qemu-kvm
– qemu-server (1.1-31)
- small fixes for new qemu-kvm 0.15.0
– libpve-storage-perl (1.0-19)
- set LC_ALL instead of LANG (avoid bug when user sets LC_ environment variables)
- iscsi: tolerate errors when not all portals are online.
– vzdump (1.2-15)
- run pre-restart hook after snapshot